Wednesday, October 10, 2012

About Me

For the last 4 years I have worked as an independent contractor on a ton of awesome projects, but I have been designing for clients for almost 10 years. I love all different aspects of media; from the printed page to motion pictures. I graduated cum laude from Utah Valley University in 2010 with a Bachelor of Science in Digital Media.
This was a great degree for me because it allowed me to pursue fun projects in film, but at the same time gave me critical training in graphic design, marketing, writing and much more. Since graduation I have increased my skill set and software knowledge continually. I use a variety of Adobe software in my workflow including:
  • Photoshop
  • Illustrator
  • Premiere
  • After Effects
  • Dreamweaver
Additional Software includes:
  • Final Cut Pro
  • Sony Vegas
  • Silo 3D
I have worked with a wide variety of clients large and small. My clients include:
The University of Utah, The Green Polka Dot Box, PerfectNotes, Zoobies Inc., New Play Project, The Little Brown Theater, Zion Theater Company, New Grains Gluten Free Bakery, Variety Games, Black Hat Media, CaptionCall, Cracking the Inner Code
I have created promotional videos, book covers, logos, motion graphics, web advertisements and much more. If you need a designer for your next project feel free to contact me any time for a consultation!

No comments:

Post a Comment